This is a basic ecommerce admin panel made in Angular 8 , NodeJS and MongoDB. Purpose of this application is to get started with basic
readymade platform which can be extended as per the need for full ecommerce based admin panel.
We can extend this or take as a reference to this application and integrate in existing application.Auth gurds are used for authentication and authorization
with JWT token so security measures are added in that.
This project has 2 folder backend && frontend.
We have used PM2 as a process manager for NodeJS to handle the crash as well as load.
To run the project in dev mode nodemon is used.For the production run we have to make
some modification to ecosystem.config.js to handle the environment variables for PM2.
Demo URL: Angular 8 Admin Panel
- email@example.com / admin@123
- firstname.lastname@example.org / admin@123
Please do not forget to give your ratings :
- Angular CLI 8
- NodeJS 10.15.0
- NPM 6.8.0
- Role and Capabilities Management
- Authentication token based access
- Authorization based function access
- Client side validation
- multi image upload in products
- Nested dropdowns in category
- Email templates ready to use
- Static pages ready to use
- Bootstrap 4 based components
- PM2 based load balancing and process mangement
angular 8 admin template
admin angular 8 panel,admin panel in mean stack,angular 7 and 8,angular 8 admin template,angular 8 architecture,angular 8 crud,angular 8 features,angular 8 tutorial