Event Finder Full iOS Application v1.8 – Learn how to make a Event Finder Full iOS Application v1.8 using Android. This simple application can be used in any system that needed a login verification. iOS is a mobile committed system developed by Apple. It used in several gadgets later smartphones, tablets, and even television. iOS is entrance source to developers who has an amalgamation in developing mobile apps. It also provides an adaptive framework that allows the developer to build apps in a simpler way. In this iOS application source code you will learn nearly admob,analytics,event,facebook,geofencing,geolocation,googleplus,ios13,map,multicategories,path,php,poi,twitter,walkthrough.
Choose from over 1,700 iOS app templates. Explore items created by our global community of independent developers, confident they’re hand-reviewed by us. Please download (title) source code project through link below.
Someone is trying to pretend in behalf of us. We are not affiliated with anybody. If someone is trying to contact you, please report it to us. We have already filed a legal action regarding to that person. Please contact us here and this is our official email address.
- WALKTHROUGH is shown when app is loaded once – NEW!
- Path 2.0 like animation – NEW!
- Point of Interest/Events are ranked according to nearby – NEW!
- Social Login (Twitter/Facebook/Google+) – NEW!
- Google Analytics – NEW!
- Backend Geolocation/Reverse-Geolocation – NEW!
- MULTIPLE CATEGORIES – NEW!
- News Added
- Localization Ready!
- Offline Usage
- User Profile
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to Google+
- Call Integration
- Email Integration
- User can add Favorites
- Google Directions.
- Search Panel
- About Us Panel Added
- Terms & Conditions Panel Added
- User can edit its Profile
- Image Pinch and Zoom
- Supports 3.5/4 inch Screen Display.
- Supports 64 bit Architecture.
- User can edit its Profile
- Image Pinch and Zoom
- Geocoding and reverse geocoding in the backend
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Multiple categories creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Event creation, modification, and deletion.
- News creation, modification, and deletion.
- Event posted are not subjected for approval by the admin.
- Photo Upload via URL or by File.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
The best part of it is we included the script for creating your JSON and everyting being handled by the PHP Backend, and its just easy as changing the URL. Indeed! very easy!
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
Support Guidelines Requirement:
- Please include as much information as possible.
- If you ask us for support service/bug fixing — please, include the following information:
- Your purchase code. Messages without purchase code may be ignored.
- Link to your website
- Website Admin: login and password
- Please make sure that all access details(login/password/etc) are correct.
- Additional information (such as FTP details and access to the database and hosting control panel) may be requested if necessary.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 1.8 (Oct 03, 2020) Fix issue with UIWebView deprecation to WKWebview. Fix issue with Twitter login. Fix issue with Facebook Login. Fix issue with UIWebview in Google Admob. Fix issue in details page where ellipsis are showing in the Facebook and Twitter buttons. Fix issue on crashing when showing modal view controller. CocoaPods migration. Version 1.7 (Oct 08, 2019) Latest XCode settings update. Updated to iOS13 Fixed crashing issue to iOS13. Build Settings updated. Version 1.6 (Jun 10, 2019) Latest XCode settings update. iOS 12 Ready Code Adjustments UI adjustment for iPhoneX or higher screens. Encryption update in the backend. Version 1.5 (Sept. 11, 2018) iPhoneX Supported. Consent screen added. UI adjustments. AdMob SDK updated. Facebook SDK Updated. Added account deletion. Added review deletion. Version 1.4 Update: Sept 27, 2017) Support for iOS 11 update. Project settings updated to latest version of XCode. Version 1.3 (July 10, 2017) Remove unending refresh in Category page. Adjust Date/Time closing animation timer in Add/Edit Events. Fix issue on the registration for Google Plus. Version 1.2 (Oct 20, 2016) Project settings upgrade for XCode 8 Info.plist update for NSCameraUsageDescription and NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription UI Update on the Side Menu. Updated Login, Profile and Detail View. Added keychain entitlements. Updated Google Plus login. Version 1.1 (Oct 10, 2016) Backend Event Post page doesnt have a back button Inserting event photo in the backend removed file size restriction Fixed backend that does not allow Admin User to display events. Updated category set to 0 instead of -1 in the backend. Version 1.0 (Nov 22, 2015) Initial Release