Facebook Commenter – automatically moderates and sends private messages with templates – Learn how to make a Facebook Commenter – automatically moderates and sends private messages with templates using Php. This simple application can be used in any system that needed a login verification. Php is a web lively system developed to build website application. It used in several gadgets in the manner of smartphones, tablets, and even television. Php is get into source to developers who has an incorporation in developing mobile apps. It as well as provides an adaptive framework that allows the developer to develop apps in a simpler way. In this Php application source code you will learn not quite automatically,comments,facebook,live,Moderation,pages,private messages,templates messenger,templates private messages,video.
Choose from over 2,200 Php app templates. Explore items created by our global community of independent developers, confident they’re hand-reviewed by us. Please download (title) source code project through link below.
Midrub Facebook Commenter is an app for Midrub. You can’t use it without Midrub.
The goal of this app is to help you to moderate automatically the comments on your Facebook Pages and send private messages with templates to your potential customers.
How the Midrub Facebook Commenter app works?
- First of all you have to connect your Facebook Pages in Midrub Facebook Commenter.
- Click on the button Connect and ensure the Facebook Page is subscribed to the Facebook Bot.
- Select the categories for your pages(the categories can be created from the Private Messages and Suggestions Group page).
- Each Private Message or Suggestions Group should have a category or several categories. And the Private Messages which have a category or several which are selected in a page, will be sent to the Facebook Pages’s guests based on their comments in your Facebook Page.
- Categories helps you to save time, because you don’t need to import Private Messages for each Facebook Page, but just select a category. Another way to use the categories are in subscribers. Every time when a guest gets a Private Message or a Template, the guest will be saved as subscribed and will have the categories which were used in the Private Messages or Templates.
- Next I will release 3 different ways to contact your subscribers based on category. You just will select the category and other parameters optional, and your promotional messages will be sent to all automatically.
The Midrub Facebook Commenter app has an interesting way to create templates. It allows to users to create visual diagrams which are responsive and with lines in different colors based on levels. Users can see what will happen if their guests will click on a Template’s link. Also the app has an easy way to create templates(preview will be added in the version 0.0.3).
How you can use templates?
- First create a Private Message.
- Select a Suggestion Group instead a text response.
- Select the Private Message accuracy.
- Then each time when someone will contact you via Facebook Messenger, the bot will select the best response based on accuracy. If the response is a Suggestion Group, will reply with a template.
- Each template has it’s categories. If the guests will get a template from a Private Message or Persistent Menu, will be saved as subscribers with the template’s categories.
The Private Messages could be created manually one by one or you can import them with a CSV. Each time when someone gets a Private Message is saved in the Private Message’s history which can be seen in the Private Message page.
In the Private Message page you can see even the activity in a Graph based on the days and with 30 days limits.
In the Moderate Comments page you can create a list with keywords which will be used to hide automatically the comments. For example if someone has a comment with 2, 3 or more words present in a keywords group, his comment will be hidden automatically. Moreover, you can decide the accuracy for keywords and you can import keywords from a CSV file. This feature can be used for posts and live videos.
In the Posts Reactions page you can see the Facebook Pages posts which have reactions. You can download in a CSV file all people which have liked, commented or reacted in other ways any of your posts.
In the Subscribers page you will see the list with subscribers and with their categories. You can select or unselect categories. Another interesting feature is the list with messages where you can see the subscribers messages and responses.
In the History page you will see the list with all conversations based on time. You can use the search input to get a subscriber’s messages. Each conversation contains the user question and reply. If has occurred an error, users will see it below the response.
In the Phone Numbers page you will see the list with phone numbers copied from the comments. You can get details about each phone number and export the list in a CSV file.
In the Email Addresses page you will see the list with email addresses copied from the comments. You can get details about each email address and export the list in a CSV file.
The Audit Logs page provides you an easy way to see the activity of the bot. You can filter results based on Facebook Page and see the list with the most popular Private Messages.
The Facebook Pages page allows you to connect the Facebook Pages with several clicks. Next you can subscribe/unsubscribe Facebook Pages to the bot.
The Midrub Facebook Commenter app allows you to restrict access based on the Team’s Role. Also you can restrict the number of the sent private messages per plan.
automatically,comments,facebook,live,Moderation,pages,private messages,templates messenger,templates private messages,video