Invento v2 – Inventory system – Learn how to make a Invento v2 – Inventory system using Php. This simple application can be used in any system that needed a login verification. Php is a web committed system developed to build website application. It used in several gadgets in imitation of smartphones, tablets, and even television. Php is edit source to developers who has an assimilation in developing mobile apps. It also provides an adaptive framework that allows the developer to produce apps in a simpler way. In this Php application source code you will learn more or less android,app,codeigniter,customers,inventory,manage,management,purchases,quantity,sales,stock,suppliers,warehouse.
Choose from over 2,200 Php app templates. Explore items created by our global community of independent developers, confident they’re hand-reviewed by us. Please download Invento v2 – Inventory system source code project through link below.
Invento v2 is an inventory system created with CodeIgniter 4 (PHP), along with other technologies such as jQuery, Axios, Datatables, and more. With Invento v2, you’ll be able to manage your inventory in one or any number or warehouses you have. If you also have workers and supervisors, no problem! Invento v2 includes user roles. Last, but not least—You can use it with an Android App! This app will give you basic functionality for now (ability to look items up by scanning their barcode), and is downloadable from the Play Store.
Invento v2 has the following features:
- Manage your inventory in any number of warehouses
- Get statistics about your incomes and expenses
- Manage categories and brands for your items
- 3 user roles: admin, supervisor and worker
- Manage your customers and suppliers
- Create sales and purchases
- Create returns for sales and purchases
- Be able to make quantity adjustments
- Translation supported! (English and Spanish included out of the box)
- Access to a free app for Android with basic functionality, downloadable from the Play Store
Go ahead and visit the demo! There are 3 accounts available.
Reminder! Since it is a demo, some features are disabled. Also, all data will be wiped every now and then.
In order to be able to install Invento v2, your server will need to meet the following requirements:
- PHP 7.4+
- MySQL 5.1+
- mod_rewrite module
- intl extension enabled
- mbstring extension enabled
- PHP extensions: php-json, php-mysqlnd, php-xml
Codeigniter 4 also supports Nginx and Vagrant, but Invento v2 has not been tested on those platforms. Thus we do not assure Invento v2 will work in any of those platforms, only Apache.
Yes! Invento v2 is compatible with our Android App, downloadable from the Play Store. This app has basic functionality for now: it’ll allow you to look items up in your system by scanning their barcode. You can find more information about this app in the documentation.
*- Your purchase is only for Invento v2, not for the source code of the Android app. The Android app is downloadable from the Play Store for free.
Questions before buying?
No problem! We’re a message or comment away. Please leave a comment, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Docs and installation
Invento v2 comes with a full documentation that explains every aspect about the system like: overview, installation, description of every section, how to translate, and more.
If you need, we do offer installation services for a $15 USD fee. If your server meets all requirements, installation shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. Installation services will be subject to our availability. If you’re interested, please contact us at email@example.com. You’re free to send us an email even prior to your purchase.
Support and lifetime updates are included in your license. For more information, please read CodeCanyon’s policies about licenses.
1.0.6 – 21/Nov/2021
- Fixed issue with incorrect revenue calculation
- Fixed issue where some stats were available for supervisors without access
- Fixed issue where individual tax was not included in total calculations
- Added missing currency symbol to some sections
1.0.5 – 11/Nov/2021
- Added export to CSV functionality to: items, purchases (and returns), sales (and returns), suppliers, customers, categories, brands, warehouses and users
- Fixed missing translations
1.0.4 – 08/Sep/2021
- Fixed responsive design issues on mobile
- Fixed bug that would make locales not to work
1.0.2 – 04/Sep/2021
- Refactored installation method
1.0.1 – 03/Sep/2021
- Refactored entire installation method
1.0.0 – 01/Sep/2021
- First release