LROOM – collections Lightroom presets (android) – Learn how to make a LROOM – collections Lightroom presets (android) using Android. This easy application can be used in any system that needed a login verification. Android is a mobile keen system developed by Android. It used in several gadgets past smartphones, tablets, and even television. Android is retrieve source to developers who has an inclusion in developing mobile apps. It in addition to provides an adaptive framework that allows the developer to develop apps in a simpler way. In this iOS application source code you will learn practically dng,lightroom,parse,Photo edit,presets.
Choose from over 3,700 Android app templates. Explore items created by our global community of independent developers, confident they’re hand-reviewed by us. Please download https://codecanyon.net/item/lroom-collections-lightroom-presets-android/28189198 source code project through link below.
- Create an attractive collection of presets for your users for Lightroom
- Unlimited category
- Unlimited presets
- Support Lightroom
- Support .dng file
- Need preinstalled Adobe Lightroom
- After / Before visualisation
- Google ads, banner / interstitial
- Support 64bit
- Support Android X (with future support Android R)
- Admin control with Adminca
- Unique dark theme
- Push notification (onesignal)
- Prepared for translation into any languages
- Based on Parse framework
- Easy customisation
- Clean code
- Documentation include
- Setup does not require deep programming knowledge*
Download apk here
Why are you using Parse platform and not php?
The answer will be impressive:
- You do not depend on any provider
- You pay only for your VDS server and nothing more
- There are no limits (except for those set on the hosting server)
- Parse server scalable
- If you have come up with a new function in the application, then it will be much faster and easier to implement it on parse than on php
- Parse does not use the classic database, Parse uses NONSQL DB MongoDB
- Just compare the rates for Back4app and any VDS hosting
- We are not abandoning php, in the future we plan to release our own backend
Can I use a personal server?
Yes, you can:
You need to read the instructions here: here
Do you have free code support?
Yes, but it is limited only by the fact that we correct our mistakes that you found. If you have made changes to the application code and are confused, then we can charge a fee for correcting. We do not work with the Team76
viewer, the application code must be sent to our support
Which license should I buy?
It all depends on what you are going to do with the application code. Read more about licensing here
- The latest version of Android studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Google Developer account to submit apps to the Google play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Interstitial banner ID
- A free account on Firebase
- A free account on Onesignal
- A free account on Back4app
- A free account on Adminca
Support requests are being processed on business days from 11:00 to 16:00 (GMT +3) [normally] within 48h in the order they were received, except Saturday and Sunday
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our online Help Desk. Requests received via Codecanyon comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or Facebook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
* – It implies that you are familiar with the development environment and know how it works!