Monster Truck with AdMob and Leaderboard – Learn how to make a Monster Truck with AdMob and Leaderboard using Android. This easy application can be used in any system that needed a login verification. Android is a mobile in force system developed by Android. It used in several gadgets gone smartphones, tablets, and even television. Android is open source to developers who has an inclusion in developing mobile apps. It as a consequence provides an adaptive framework that allows the developer to manufacture apps in a simpler way. In this iOS application source code you will learn roughly admob,android,car,drive,game,java,leaderboard,levels,libgdx,mobile,monster,race,randomly,ride,truck.
Choose from over 3,700 Android app templates. Explore items created by our global community of independent developers, confident they’re hand-reviewed by us. Please download (title) source code project through link below.
Amazing addictive LibGDX game with HD graphics. Drive through all obstacles to get to the finish. Game has infinitely number of randomly built levels. Enjoy!
- AdMob Banner integrated
- AdMob Interstitial integrated
- Google Play Games Leaderboard integrated
- HD graphics
- Optimized for tablets
- Background music and sounds
How to Setup and Reskin
- Install latest Android SDK
- Open Gradle project in Android Studio
- Change Package ID, App Name, icons, graphics and sounds
- Set up Google Play Games Services
- Set up AdMob ID, Google Play Games App ID and Leaderboard ID
- Build an APK file
- Some graphic elements designed by Freepik.com
- Background music: “Bad Attitude” (playonloop.com)