PDF merger is a fully-featured web application that enables you to not only merge multiple PDFs into one but also change the order of the pages, delete pages, rotate pages within the merged PDF document and see a preview of the merged file. It only takes a few seconds to merge PDF files together, regardless of file size.
PDF Merger Features:
– Fast PDF files merging.
– Pages rotation.
– Rearranging pages.
– PDF pages viewer; display preview of the merged PDF file pages.
– Security guaranteed; the entire process of joining PDF files happens on the client side (directly in your browser), which means no third parties can access your data.
– Compatible All Browsers.
– All device supported.
– SEO Friendly.
– Google Analytics Ready.
– Multiple languages support.
– Maximum submitted size per file is 10MB (can be changed).
– About, Terms and Condition, Privacy, Contact and Error Pages.
How to Merge PDF files using PDF Merger?
1 – Drag and drop your PDFs into the PDF combiner.
2 – Rearrange individual pages or entire files in the desired order.
3 – Add more files, rotate or delete files, if needed.
4 – Click ‘Save and Download’ to combine and download your PDF.
What is the Language/Framework Used for development?
– Next.js framework.
– Main page.
– About page.
– Privacy page.
– Terms and conditions page.
– Contact Page.
– Error Page.