To preview a LIVE demo please click here: LIVE DEMO
If you need help contact us on Telegram: @zilab_technologies
What is an ICO System?
An initial coin offering (ICO) is the cryptocurrency industry’s equivalent of an initial public offering (IPO). A company seeking to raise money to create a new coin, app, or service can launch an ICO as a way to raise funds. And we are offering you a ready and fully working ICO Selling System with multiple blockchain support.
Spectrum Coin | ICO BEP-20 Selling Software includes both – a smart contract for the Pre Sale, Token (BEP-20), and React JS well-written frontend website, with full Web 3 integration. This means that you can start your own cryptocurrency selling in less than an hour. Just deploy the smart contract, set the token price, presale start date, and end date and you are ready to go.
Our ICO solutions have helped businesses to raise more than 5 Million in total.
- Modern UI/UX
- Web 3 Integrations
- Trust Wallet / Metamask integration
- Responsive design
- Smart contracts (Solidity)
- Contracts are ready for the audits
- Set presale token selling start/end date on the blockchain
- Withdraw raised funds any time from the pre-sale contract
- Easy editable texts/images on the Frontend website
- Set as many payable tokens as you want (BNB. BUSD, USDC, etc.)
- Raise money for your business
- Import “YOUR” token to metamask feature
- Show token balance after wallet connection
- Instant token transferring after a successful purchase
- And more on the demo…
- Ethereum Classic
- Binance Smart Chain
- And more.
- Local Ethereum environment, we prefer Ganache but you can deploy the contract using the Remix.
- Node js
- Code Editor
Smart Contract Features
- Set a pre-sale start date
- Set a pre-sale end date
- Set your token price
- Set accepted payable tokens (BNB, BUSD, or any other token on the chosen blockchain)
- updateTokenRate (This function allows the owner to update the rates of the sale token with respect to whitelisted tokens and protocol’s native currency. This function can be called anytime by the owner.)
- Withdraw tokens (External function called by contract owner to withdraw the sale tokens from the contract.)
- And more.