Hello there, if you are looking for wordpress theme about agency,audio,clean,custom player,dark,drag drop,filterable portfolio,full screen,minimal,photographer,seo,showcase,theme options,video,wordpress theme for your site/blog, below is a beatiful theme Storm WordPress – Full Screen Background Theme, that you can use for the site.
Storm is a stunning full screen image, video and audio background template with a custom full screen gallery. Imagine a multimedia packed
website with the ability to easily create any form with our amazing Quform plugin also available with the theme. Storm is perfect for showing off
your visual or audio work or perhaps you would just like to use media to sell yourself, what ever you do!
- Full screen background images and slide show
- YouTube and Vimeo video background
- Audio background music
- Quform plugin included
- 25 gallery/portfolio styles
- Transparent content areas to make the most of your backgrounds
- Background slideshow with control buttons
- Smart background preloading for improved user experience
- Full screen button to show background image only
- Background maintains aspect ratio at any resolution
- Includes a new simplistic landing page
- Image and video overlay styles
- 45+ shortcodes with builder UI
- 9 theme widgets + 2 Quform widgets
- Post format support
- Multiple page styles
- Valid HTML5
- Works in all major browsers
- Translation ready
- Fully compatible with WordPress 3.5 or later (5.6.x compatible)
3 amazing galleries with a choice of 7 of layouts
- Full screen
Using the theme
- 45 + useful shortcodes
- 9 widgets, including:
- Social Icons
- Opening Times
- Contact Details
- Shortcode Widget with builder interface
- 2 additional Quform widgets
- Easily modify the colors of your site
- SEO optimized
- 9 Cufon fonts ready to use
- 15 Google fonts ready to use
- Choose from 4 header styles including “Sticky” header
- Full control of most aspects of the site
- Extensive documentation and help throughout
- Easy and enjoyable to use
The full screen background and custom fullscreen gallery have been designed to look great in most screen resolutions
by automatically resizing the image to fit within the browser window. The images are cleverly preloaded to reduce loading
time when switching between images. You can also display image captions at any position when viewing the images.
Totally loving this theme. It’s a dream to build with. One of the best I’ve used.
Awesome theme, super support HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone looking to purchase a theme.
I just purchased this theme a couple of days ago and in less than 1 day I had my site up and running with no glitches at all, plus I also noticed how fast it loads compared to other themes i have tried. I am a part time amature photographer and have decided to put some of my work online and I have to say this theme made it very easy and the result is very impressive.
So thank you! and for anyone considering purchasing this template it is well worth the $40 indeed, and I can highly reccommend it for any portfolio website.
I have just finished setting up my new website, and I would like to thank ThemeCatcher for creating “Storm”, the most beautiful, professional-looking, easy-to-set-up WordPress theme I have ever used! I have been a ThemeForest member for almost 4 years, and have tried at least 5 designer themes on my photography website during this time. All of them were very nice, yet, for many reasons, not exactly what I was looking for. Sometimes they were aesthetically cool, but lacking flexibility and customizability. Other times they were very professional-looking, but too plain for visitors to enjoy. With ThemeCatcher’s “Storm” I believe I have found perfection: an extremely beautiful theme, with lots of cool features, well-coded, fully documented, and with the most amazing support I have ever experienced! Not that I have needed it much for using the theme’s main features, as with the custom control panel the set-up is incredibly easy, but I have thought of some nice ways to customize the theme to suit my needs, and the author was so kind to help me implement these features. This has been much appreciated, especially as I’m aware that ThemeForest authors are not obliged to provide support. Being experienced with html/css, I have also been able to change the theme’s files without much effort – the code is extremely well written and commented, so those who are not newbies will enjoy it, too. Once again, my deepest thanks to ThemeCatcher for having designed and coded the photography WP Theme I have always dreamed of!
Wonderful theme and tons of useful options! Really love it.
Requirements and recommendations
You will need WordPress 3.5 or later.
If you are going to rate the theme less than 5 stars, please tell us what we can do to make it 5
stars for you and we’ll try our best to help you. We would love to hear your suggestions on
how we could improve the template, leave us a comment or send us an email and your suggestion
might make it in to a future version!
We’ve added a detailed help file to help you make any changes you need to the theme as well a
extensively documenting the theme options. If for some reason this is not enough, feel free to
contact us on our ThemeForest profile if you need additional help.
Last update (see all updates)
v1.4.2 – 20th January 2017
- Fixed a bug with the portfolio item layout
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to set a page background image for devices when using a page background video
- Removed the Theme Options link from the admin bar if the user does not have permission to edit theme options
- Updated the Galleria shortcode to be responsive
- Updated the Quform plugin to the latest version
Live preview credits
Paulo Barcellos Jr., Shane Gorski, Kevin L. Cole, Zach Dischner, Arturo Donate, Andrés Nieto Porras, Javier Losa, Henry Jun Wah Lee / Evosia, Team Ghost, Horia Varlan, Andrew Stawarz and ForestWander Nature Photography.