Ystock – Small Business Accounting – Learn how to make a Ystock – Small Business Accounting using Php. This easy application can be used in any system that needed a login verification. Php is a web enthusiastic system developed to build website application. It used in several gadgets in the same way as smartphones, tablets, and even television. Php is entry source to developers who has an combination in developing mobile apps. It with provides an adaptive framework that allows the developer to build apps in a simpler way. In this Php application source code you will learn nearly accounting,bill,employee,expense,income,inventory,laravel,multi store,payroll,profit & loss,purchase,report,sale,stock.
Choose from over 2,200 Php app templates. Explore items created by our global community of independent developers, confident they’re hand-reviewed by us. Please download Ystock – Small Business Accounting source code project through link below.
Ystock is a small business accounting application that makes the most complicated business tasks simple and personal. Ystock keeps tracks of your product inventory and helps to manage your business income and expenses. In addition to product purchase and sale, Ystock takes care of your business expenses, bills and employee payroll. With Ystock, you can even create multiple stores and manage them separately.
- Profit and loss statement
- Monthly sale and expense report
- Product report
- Customer report
- Supplier report
- Vendor report
- Product inventory
- Manage each product with purchases and sales
- Manage sales invoice to customer
- Customer account with receivable and due
- Individual customer details with sale and payment records
- Manage purchase order with product requirement to supplier
- Supplier account with payable and due
- Individual customer details with purchase and payment records
- Manage business expenses and bills
- Track expense and bill payments to vendors
- Individual vendor details with due bills and payment
- Manage employees
- Manage payroll expenses
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
accounting,bill,employee,expense,income,inventory,laravel,multi store,payroll,profit & loss,purchase,report,sale,stock